In order for a course extension to become official several steps must be completed (before the final deadline for all course assignments):
- a. The instructor approves and negotiates a revised due date with the student for specific assignments. See the details below.
- b. Online processing of the extension using the form below is completed.
- c. A processing fee of Php 300 is submitted.
- The student contacts the instructor – Instructor and student discuss the situation and consider what work can be finished by the course deadline and what work needs an extended due date. Based on the
student’s situation, the instructor may apply the late grade penalty. A new due date is set.
This new, negotiated due date is confirmed by an email between instructor and student copied to the
Student’s ISG Leader and the Registrar’s Office. (See page 29 of the Student Handbook for more about
“Extension of Coursework.”)
- The student completes the form below – Student fills in the details below only after agreement with the
instructor is reached and the confirmation email is sent (by the instructor or by the student).
- The student pays the processing fee – See below with options for paying the fee.